Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

Latest Activity

Twitter #coupons

Today Viggle updated their rewards and jump in points required to redeem

Best Buy is now 62,500 for $25 (was 50,000)

CVS is now 10,000 for $5 (was 9,000 and already gone lol)

I haven't seen the Starbucks yet? Also, for the bonus points for the prime time shows is now +50 instead of the +100 that we are use to seeing. 

 

What else is next?

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was so upset when I saw that the point requirements had increased.  It was fun, but I don't know if +50 bonus points is really worth it anymore.  Did you see that you don't get points for sharing on facebook and twitter anymore?   Also, if ou DVR your shows, you only have until 8:00 a.m. the next morning to check into those shows to receive your bonus points. 

So annoyed by this, ugh they should give notice so we can cash in before they make changes.

ooooooooo thats why i haven't been getting my bonus points after i dvr a show, those rascals...

Monique Davis said:

I was so upset when I saw that the point requirements had increased.  It was fun, but I don't know if +50 bonus points is really worth it anymore.  Did you see that you don't get points for sharing on facebook and twitter anymore?   Also, if ou DVR your shows, you only have until 8:00 a.m. the next morning to check into those shows to receive your bonus points. 

lots of changes to viggle. on their fb page they said that they will have some nice surprises for us all this week? i'm still waiting for that nice surprise.........

Starbucks is now 12,500 for $5 (use to be 9,000)

smh....

also, no more bonus points for sharing your check-in on facebook or twitter :(

smh....

I get credit for Facebook and Twitter post but glad I cashed out when the CVS gc posted they went so fast!! Now I am trying to hit 10,000 to get one more and I'm deleting my account. It's already time consuming now it's even harder...smh

@ Lisha

You are lucky if you still get credit because I don't. And I'm just waiting for cvs to come back and cash out. Idk if I'm still going to continue to viggle. We use to have 6-8 shows with check-in bonus and now we have 3-4 with only 50 bonus points... smh

Lisha said:

I get credit for Facebook and Twitter post but glad I cashed out when the CVS gc posted they went so fast!! Now I am trying to hit 10,000 to get one more and I'm deleting my account. It's already time consuming now it's even harder...smh

I wasn't sure if I was going to continue myself. But I decided to stick with it for the time being. It takes longer to get any good rewards but it can still be done. There are 3 Viggle Live sessions tonight. One at 8pm, 9pm and 10pm.

I'm still doing viggle I'm just not rushing to check in like I use to when all the shows were 150+ bonus points. Honestly I'm just waiting for CVS to come back and I'll see.

Tabetha said:

I wasn't sure if I was going to continue myself. But I decided to stick with it for the time being. It takes longer to get any good rewards but it can still be done. There are 3 Viggle Live sessions tonight. One at 8pm, 9pm and 10pm.

so im new to viggle this monh i have made lke 15k points ok the problem is that it can take up to 5 minutes to check in. granted i am a stay at home mom and can check in to tv shows all day but the hassle is frustrating help!

Definitely agree, when viggle first started it was so much fun because the rewards were easier to obtain, now it's out of control especially with these low low check in points. I hope they stop increasing the GC points because I'm losing interest even though it's free money.

What do you need help on Sherica? I can try to help you if I knew exactly what your question is. I've been doing Viggle since June of this year and I Viggle everyday! :)

Sherica Sanders said:

so im new to viggle this monh i have made lke 15k points ok the problem is that it can take up to 5 minutes to check in. granted i am a stay at home mom and can check in to tv shows all day but the hassle is frustrating help!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service