Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

>

Twitter #coupons

The insert and coupon sale talk has gotten a little bit out of control. Please post anything related to buying or selling here only. No more blog posts or status updates please. Not mad, just want to tidy things up a bit.

Wow...this thread has taken on a life of it's own. I am getting a bit concerned about the volume of people advertising coupons and inserts. I am going to close this discussion and will be starting a new one. If you have inserts or coupon clipping services that you want to sell you can contact me rob@couponlikeaman.com to talk about it.

Views: 20413

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Looking for the caprisun 1.50 off 2 coupon thanks

get your buy 1 get 1 free speed sticks for next weeks wags ad they will be b1g1f  on saturday 2/01/14 Early Activation I can ship these out tomorrow for you = plenty of time to get to you :)

only 0.19 each plus the cost of stamp :)

4.29 / 20 shipped ppg

I have 5 sets available at this time.

Whatever works for you (=

yovis said:

@saving I would like some $3/1 huggies too how much ur asking?

Looking for powerade coupons

ISO of Birds Eye Recipe Ready Coupons 1.00 and or 1.50. Will trade or buy. Have tons of energizer peelies for 10 wm gc.

The 1/26 Smart Source inserts are up and shipping at KC Coupon Clippers! There are some really great, high value coupons for new Speed Stick and Irish Spring products, along with many others. Take a look here:http://kccouponclippers.com/collections

i can ship u redplum that comes on Wednesdays if that will help.i can send u 10 for 5 bucks.yesterday we got double inserts.i haven't gotten around to getting sunday inserts yet.on the front page there is digorno pizza and the other is a football  i think.if u have facebook friend me .i am sending some out to cali tomoro..

Irulethahouse said:

Is there someone willing to ship me 4 of each insert that comes each week, Right now I buy the whole paper for $1.50 each. So its $6 and I get 4 of each regardless how many are inside. Can some someone offer something comparable to that?
New coupons in stock ready to ship!!!!!
www.eye4bargains.com

Just used your website. Great prices and hopefully quick shipping/processing.  :)

Thanks for posting!

Angela said:

www.eye4bargains.com

I have 48 huggies diapers $3.00 cpn exp 2/15 does anyone what to trade.

whats your shipping location

Angela said:

www.eye4bargains.com
South Carolina

Queenthatiam said:

whats your shipping location

Angela said:

www.eye4bargains.com

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rob.   Powered by