Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

 

Latest Activity

Twitter #coupons

CVS Coupon Deals Jan 31 – Feb 06

CVS Coupon Deals Jan 31 – Feb 06

*Be sure to add any of your scenarios below. And also be sure to apply any CVS coupons you may additionally have! 


Spend $10 get $7 ECB on Physician's Formula
Spend $15 get $5 ECB on Covergirl
Deal Idea: 
Buy (1) Olay Covergirl $16.49
Buy (1) Physician's Formula $10.99
=$27.48 
-$3/$10 Covergirl RBC
-$3/$15 Cosmetics RBC
-$3/1 Covergirl Olay from P&G
-$5/1 Physician's Formula Peelie MQ
Pay: $13.48 get $12 ECB and $2.75 from the beauty club
Final Price: $1.27 MONEYMAKER! 

OR

Buy (1) Physician's Formula $10.99
Buy (2) Revlon eye shadow links $3.59 BOGO50%
=$16.37
-$3/$15 Cosmetics RBC
-$5/1 PF Peelie
-$3/1 Revlon Peelie x2 =$6
Pay: $2.37 get $7 ECB and $1.63 from beauty club!
Final Price: $6.26 MONEYMAKER! 

OR

NEW:
Buy (2) Physician's Formula $7.99=$15.98
-$3/$15 Cosmetics
-$5/1 MQ peelie x2
Pay: $2.98 get $7 ECB and $1.60 from beauty!
Final Price: $5.62 MONEYMAKER!

OR

Buy (2) Almay Makeup Remover Pads/Wipes $6.99 BOGO50%
Buy (2) Revlon eye shadow links $3.59 BOGO50%
=$15.86
-$3/$15 Cosmetics
-$5/1 Almay Face Product MQ from SS 1/24 x2
-$3/1 Revlon Peelies MQ x2
Final Price: $3.14 OVERAGE! 


Mars Single Candy Bars $.99 get $.75 ECB

FREE

Dove Degree Axe Spray 2/$11(Spend $15 get $5 ECB)

Buy (2) Dove Dry Sprays 2/$11=$16.50
Buy (1) Degree Spray
-$3/$10 any Dove stick or dry spray Deodorant RBC
-$4/2 MQ on coupons.com
-$1.50/1 Degree MQ from SS 1/31
Pay: $8 get $5 ECB
Final Price: $.83 each!
*UPDATE: There is a $1.50 Saving Star on the Degree for men! It makes them $.50 each! 

Neutrogena Spend $30 get $10 ECB

Deal Idea:
Buy (4) @$7.79 
Buy (2) Almay $6.99 BOGO50%
=$41.64
-$10/$40 Facial Care RBC
-$2/2 Neutrogena MQ from SS 1/10 x2
-$5/1 Almay x2
Pay: $17.64 get $10 ECB and $4.16 from beauty!
Final Price: $3.48/6 or $.58 each! 

Coglate toothpaste $3

-$2.50/1 RBC
-$.50 MQ from SS 1/31
FREE
*YMMV, I will probably get a $1/2 MQ :( 

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste $3.99 get $2.50 ECB

-$.75 MQ on http://www.colgate.com/en/us/oc/special-offer
=$.74
LIMIT 2

*Check verbage on colgate cvs coupon printing if it doesn't specify then you can use it on this deal! 

Softosap 2/$7 get $2 ECB limit 2

Buy (4) Softsoap Bodywash/Hand Soap 2/$7=$14
-$4/$14 soap RBC
-$1/1 Softsoap MQ from SS 1/17 x4
Pay: $6 get $4 ECB
Final Price: $2/4 or $.50 each
*Plus beauty Club on bodywash! :) 

OR

Buy (4) Nivea Bodywash $4=$16
-$4/$14
-$1/1 from SS 1/24 x4
Pay: $8 get $5 ECB
Final Price: $3/4 or $.75 each!
*Beauty Club makes them $.35 each!

Spend $15 get $5 ECB on certain snacks/food items

Deal Idea:
Buy (3) Digiorno 2/$11=$16.50 
-B2G1FREE MQ (Max Value: $6.70 YMMV)
-$1.50/2 MQ (Regional from SS 1/3) 
Pay: $8.30 get $5 ECB
Final Price: $3.30/3 or $1.10 each! 
*IF YOU HAVE 2 CARDS, Do this deal on both of them because there is a $5 Saving Star when you spend $30 on products including digiorno. So Pay: $16.60 get back $15! making it $1.60/6 pizzas!! AWESOME! 

Buy (2) Chex Mix $.99

Buy (2) Planters Nuts 2/$6 
Buy (2) Skinny Cow Ice Cream 2/$7
=$14.98
-$.60/2 Chex mix IP on http://www.bettycrocker.com/Coupons
-$1.50/$5 Nut RBC
-$1/2 Planters MQ from SS 1/17
-$1/1 Skinny Cow MQ from SS 1/3 x2
Pay: $9.88 get $5 ECB
Final Price: $4.88/6 or $.81 each! (Or $1 an item and get chex mix for $.44!)

NEW:

We should be getting a $1/2 in SS 1/31 (regional value probably) so do this:
Buy (16) Chex mix $.99
-$1/2 MQ x8
Pay: $7.84 get $5 ECB
Final Price: $2.84/16 or $.18 a bag! 
(Time to stock up!)

OR

Buy (5) Coke/Coca Cola 12 or 8 pks $5/$15
Get $5 ECB
Final Price: $10/5 or $2 a 12 pk!
*If you have any free product coupons are peeliesw this will be a good deal! 

Hallmark cards Buy 3 get $2 ECB

Deal Idea:
Buy (4) Hallmark Cards $.99=$3.96
-$3/3 CVS Q IP: cvs.com/coupons
-B2G1 FREE CVS Q (Up to $2.36)
Pay: $1.40 OVERAGE! get $2 ECB
Final Price: $3.40 MONEYMAKER!

Renuzit $.88

Deal Idea:
Buy (6) Renezuit $.88=$5.28
-B3G3FREE MQ IP: HERE
-$1.50/$5 Air Freshener Red Box Coupon
Final Price: $1.14/6 $.19 each!

OR

Buy (2) Febreeze BOGO50% $4.59+$2.29
=$6.88
-BOGO MQ from P&G 1/24 (Up to $3.49) -$3.49
-$.75 MQ IP on coupons.com
-$1.50/$5 Air Freshener RBC 
Final Price: $1.14/2 or $.57 each! 

Buy (3) Lipton Tea Boxes $3=$9

-$1/1 MQ on coupons.com/beverages 
Pay: $6 get $3 ECB
Final Price: $1 each! 

Square Credit CArd Reader $9.99 get $9.99 ECB (good for rolling)


Suavital/total home fabric softener $1.99

-$1.50/1 CVS Q
Final Price: $.49 each! 

Cheerios $1.99

-$.75 MQ IP HERE x2
-$1/2 Cereals RBC
Final Price: $.74 each!
*Update: There is a $1/2 Saving Star Making these only $.25 a box!

Buy (2) Coglate Optic White Mouthwash 8 oz $4.59=$9.18

-$2/1 MQ from SS 1/17 x2
Pay: $5.18 get $4 ECB
Final Price: $1.18/2 or $.59 each! 

Buy (2) Bic Women's Razors $4.79 BOGO50% $4.79+$2.39=$7.18

-BOGO MQ (Max Value: -$7.99)
Final Price: $.81 OVERAGE! 

Buy (1) Edge/Skintimate Shave Gel $3.49

-$1/1 MQ from SS 1/10
Pay: $2.49 get $2 ECB
Final Price: $.49!
LIMIT 1 


Spend $15 get $5 ECB on select unilever

Deal Idea:
Buy (4) Dove Men Shampoo/Conditioner 2/$8
-$2/1 Dove Men MQ from 1/31 SS x4
Pay: $8 get $5 ECB
Final Price: $3/4 or $.75 each! 
LIMIT 1

OR
Buy (4) TRESemme Stylers 2/$8
-$4/2 MQ from RP 1/3 (EXPIRES SUNDAY) x2
Pay: $8 get $5 ECB and $1.60 from beauty
Final Price: $1.40/4 or $.35 each!

OR
Buy (6) Suave Shampoo/Conditioner 2/$6=$18
-$2/$8 suave RBC
-$3/2 MQ from SS 1/31 x3
Pay: $7 get $5 ECB get $1.80 ECB
Final Price: $.20/6!

Speed Stick Deodorant 2/$8 get $2 ECB wyb 2 

-BOGO MQ (-$4.29 MAx Value YMMV)
-$2/1 MQ IP (supposedly coming on cvs.com)
=$1.71 get $2 ECB
$.29 MONEYMAKER
Limit 1 

Speed Stick Lady or Mens 2/$5.50 get $2.50 ECB

-BOGO MQ from SS 1/17 (-2.99 YMMV)
Pay: $2.51 get $2.50 ECB
Final Price: $.01!
*Still only $.25/2 or $.12 each without max value! 

***If you have a 30% off deodoramt coupon YMMV on using it on these deals! If you can though it's a MONEYMAKER!**


Gold Emblem Popcorn $1

-$2/2 Snack Items CVS Coupon on cvs.com/coupons
FREE

Blue Diamond Almonds Single Packs $1

-$2/2 MQ HERE
FREE 

Crest Sensi Stop Strips 6ct $12.99

Get $12 ECB
=$.99
Limit 2 

Oral-B Indicator 2pk $4.99

-$1/1 MQ from P&G 1/24
Pay: $3.99 get $3 ECB
Final Price: $.99 

Buy (3) Garnier Clean + Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes  $6.49=$19.47

–$3/1 Garnier Skincare product from 1/31 RP x3
$10.47 Get $5 Extra Care Bucks
$1.82 each!

OR

Buy (3) Garnier Clean + Refreshing Remover Cleansing Towelettes  $6.49
Buy (4) Almay Makeup remover wieps/pads $6.99 BOGO50%
=$40.43
-$10/$40 Facial Care CVS RBC 

–$3/1 Garnier Skincare product from 1/31 RP x3
-$5/1 Almay MQ x4
Pay: $1.43 get $5 ECB and $4 from beauty Club
Final Price: $7.57 MONEYMAKER!

OR

Buy (3) Garneir $6.49 
Buy (1) Olay Regenerist $9.99
Buy (1) Olay $5.99 
Buy (2) Almay $6.99 BOGO50%
=$45.93
-$10/$40 Facial Care
-$3/1 Garneir x3
-$3/1 Olay Mailer Q
-$1/1 Olay from 1/24 P&G
-$5/1 Almay from SS 1/24 x2
Pay: $12.93 get $10 ECB and $4.50 from beauty club
Final Price: $1.57 MONEYMAKER! 


Ensure 2/$16 get $3 ECB

-$3/1 MQ IP here x2
-$3/$10 Nutrition RBC
-$2/1 Ensure RBC
Pay: $5 get $3 ECB
Final Price: $2/2 or $1 a pack 

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the Bic razors deal, even if the cashier only adjusts the $2.39 it's still a good deal if you still have the $4/10 razor redbox cpn:

Buy 2 Bic woman's razor $4.79 + $2.39 (bogo50) = $7.18

Buy 1 Edge/Skintimate shave gel $3.49 + $7.18 = $10.67

use $4/$10 = $6.67, use bogo cpn - $2.39 = $4.28, use $1 gel cpn = $3.28

Pay $3.28 and get $2 ecb = $1.28 or .42 ea. (and i'm pretty sure it counts toward Beauty bucks)

Thanks for sharing! I believe that does not add up to $10 though. :( But you can still buy it if you get the edge deal or maybe buy 4 packs of razors, or 1 more expensive one. 

Terri Barnett said:

For the Bic razors deal, even if the cashier only adjusts the $2.39 it's still a good deal if you still have the $4/10 razor redbox cpn:

Buy 2 Bic woman's razor $4.79 + $2.39 (bogo50) = $7.18

Buy 1 Edge/Skintimate shave gel $3.49 + $7.18 = $10.67

use $4/$10 = $6.67, use bogo cpn - $2.39 = $4.28, use $1 gel cpn = $3.28

Pay $3.28 and get $2 ecb = $1.28 or .42 ea. (and i'm pretty sure it counts toward Beauty bucks)

Buy (4) TRESemme Stylers 2/$8
-$4/2 MQ from RP 1/3 (EXPIRES SUNDAY) x2
Pay: $8 get $5 ECB and $1.60 from beauty
Final Price: $1.40/4 or $.35 each!

if you have $2.50/$10 TRESemme red box cpn then pay $5.50 get $5 or .50/4

It adds up to $10 Jacob.

Jacob said:

Thanks for sharing! I believe that does not add up to $10 though. :( But you can still buy it if you get the edge deal or maybe buy 4 packs of razors, or 1 more expensive one. 

Terri Barnett said:

For the Bic razors deal, even if the cashier only adjusts the $2.39 it's still a good deal if you still have the $4/10 razor redbox cpn:

Buy 2 Bic woman's razor $4.79 + $2.39 (bogo50) = $7.18

Buy 1 Edge/Skintimate shave gel $3.49 + $7.18 = $10.67

use $4/$10 = $6.67, use bogo cpn - $2.39 = $4.28, use $1 gel cpn = $3.28

Pay $3.28 and get $2 ecb = $1.28 or .42 ea. (and i'm pretty sure it counts toward Beauty bucks)

Nice Find!

Terri Barnett said:

Buy (4) TRESemme Stylers 2/$8
-$4/2 MQ from RP 1/3 (EXPIRES SUNDAY) x2
Pay: $8 get $5 ECB and $1.60 from beauty
Final Price: $1.40/4 or $.35 each!

if you have $2.50/$10 TRESemme red box cpn then pay $5.50 get $5 or .50/4

I apologize, I can not read. I didn't see the edge shave gel in her scenario. I'm obviously blind. I thought they were suggesting just applying the 4/10 towards the bic razors. I mentioned buying the shaving gel at least lol. 


couponsareawesome said:

It adds up to $10 Jacob.

Jacob said:

Thanks for sharing! I believe that does not add up to $10 though. :( But you can still buy it if you get the edge deal or maybe buy 4 packs of razors, or 1 more expensive one. 

Terri Barnett said:

For the Bic razors deal, even if the cashier only adjusts the $2.39 it's still a good deal if you still have the $4/10 razor redbox cpn:

Buy 2 Bic woman's razor $4.79 + $2.39 (bogo50) = $7.18

Buy 1 Edge/Skintimate shave gel $3.49 + $7.18 = $10.67

use $4/$10 = $6.67, use bogo cpn - $2.39 = $4.28, use $1 gel cpn = $3.28

Pay $3.28 and get $2 ecb = $1.28 or .42 ea. (and i'm pretty sure it counts toward Beauty bucks)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service