Twitter #coupons

Erica's ad-scan is here:   CVS 7/7 Ad

Pantene spend $30 get back $10 LIMIT OF 1, this week's P&G we will get a BOGO

Buy 8 Pantenes $3.50 each & 3 Dawn $.97each

(2) $2.00 off TWO Pantene products

(4) BOGO P&G 7/7

(3) $.20 Dawn 7/7 PG

Pay $12.31. Get $10 ECB

If your cashier takes off the max of the BOGO which is $4.99 you will only pay $6.35 and get back $10ECB, MM oh yea

(by Juan)
(clarification added by Laurel)

Herbal Essences 2/$5, use $5/2 Clairol q in the P&G 7/7...free!

if you doubt this look here

Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Travel Friendly Size, 4 ct $2.99, regular price
Buy 1, Receive $3.00 ExtraBucks, Limit 2
Pay $2.99, Receive $3.00 ExtraBucks
Final Price: Free

(SB found this on another site)

I am just starting to look. What do you guys see?

Views: 15509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im confused on the pantene deal.

Check your CVS ad-

In looking at my local CVS ad there is no mention of the $4/20 coupon that is included on the last page of the copy of the CVS ad scan from Erica posted at the top of this forum.

Wondering if this $4/20 is just regional?

The only coupon featured in my ad with the red box promo is the Irish Spring/Soft Soap $2 coupon.

Ok. I, trying to make sense of this. They didn't say NO its completely wrong to use that coupon on the shampoo. They simply said its up to the store..... Right? So it's a your mileage may vary type deal... I think.

K Kaye said:

A clairol coupon always is in regards to the clairol hair color. On the clairol website..

Edited to add. Found the answer on FB:

Can I use the recent $5/2 coupon from the Sunday Paper on Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner?
Like · · 5 hours ago
Top Comments
10 people like this.

Clairol I'd love to help. Can you tell me if the coupon is a Clairol coupon or an Herbal Essences only coupon?
Like · Reply · 1 · 30 minutes ago

The Coupon Says "Save $5 off 2 Clairol Products" Nothing else, sadly. However, I know that Herbal Essences has "Clairol Herbal Essences" on the bottle.. so I'm wondering if I can use it on those.
Like · 5 · 26 minutes ago

Clairol Thanks for the additional info. This coupon is good on only Clairol hair color. Totally understand the question as Herbal Essences is Clairol, however Herbal Essences hair care products run their own coupons. With that said, it is ultimately up to the retailer if they will honor it the way you'd like to use it. My best advice is to give it a try. Hope that helps! Happy Weekend! ^Renee
Like · 1 · 12 minutes ago

@ginger that information is from their facebook page. Just a representative for the company...I dont think any real stock should be put in what they say...

Do the deal, or dont. In the end its up to you how you use your own coupons

has anyone yet tried this deal out??

Herbal Essences 2/$5, use $5/2 Clairol q in the P&G 7/7...free! ??

Worked for. Me jperez

Yes it works!

My transaction:

buy 8 pantene, 2 dawn, 2 kit kat minis and 10 Herbal Essences

used $10 off $50 CVS Redbox - Even without this coupon you would still get a great deal!
2 x $2/2 pantene printable from coupons.com
5 x $5/2 Clairol Products from 7/7 PG
4 x BOGO Free Pantene from 7/7 PG - Lucky my cashier scanned the full amount
2 x $0.25 off Dawn
1 Kit Kat Mini CVS coupon and 1 kit kat mini printable I linked previously (Coupon limits you to use 1 coupon per transaction)
Paid $0.09, rec $5.... Receipt said I was short 6 CENTS for my other $5 ECB to print for my pantene deal!

Spoke to the Manager, he said nothing changed... it was always like this that if you are a penny short it won't print. Had to buy another dawn and $5 printed.

Has CVS changed this? I remember it being if you spend 98% of the Spend 30 get 10 deal it still prints.

Then bought another Kit Kat mini, used same coupons and got it totally free. All in all i'm not mad, spent 80 cents, got back $10 ecb and a bunch of goodies!

Hope this helps anyone who is a little confused?

I just did the Herbal Essence 2/5 using the Clairol coupon. Worked fine!

did it beep?

Shirley said:

I just did the Herbal Essence 2/5 using the Clairol coupon. Worked fine!

Same exact thing happened to me! .06 short... I just bought another Dawn

Rosalind Culliver said:

Yes it works!

My transaction:

buy 8 pantene, 2 dawn, 2 kit kat minis and 10 Herbal Essences

used $10 off $50 CVS Redbox - Even without this coupon you would still get a great deal!
2 x $2/2 pantene printable from coupons.com
5 x $5/2 Clairol Products from 7/7 PG
4 x BOGO Free Pantene from 7/7 PG - Lucky my cashier scanned the full amount
2 x $0.25 off Dawn
1 Kit Kat Mini CVS coupon and 1 kit kat mini printable I linked previously (Coupon limits you to use 1 coupon per transaction)
Paid $0.09, rec $5.... Receipt said I was short 6 CENTS for my other $5 ECB to print for my pantene deal!

Spoke to the Manager, he said nothing changed... it was always like this that if you are a penny short it won't print. Had to buy another dawn and $5 printed.

Has CVS changed this? I remember it being if you spend 98% of the Spend 30 get 10 deal it still prints.

Then bought another Kit Kat mini, used same coupons and got it totally free. All in all i'm not mad, spent 80 cents, got back $10 ecb and a bunch of goodies!

Hope this helps anyone who is a little confused?

Pantene deal says .06 short bbecause it on 2 deal if u spend 20 get $5 or wyb 30 get 10 so it triggers the 5ecb if it's not exactly 30 hth a ill confusing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service