Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

300x250 Covered Home Repairs

Twitter #coupons

CLAM Fam,

I'm not sure if this is allowed here.  If it's not, I apologize.  This is something that I myself am offering as opposed to a deal I found online, but it is a real legitimate DEAL.  This is normally $130 a month but 90/10 Nutrition is offering it for free for January only.  Zero purchase required, ZERO obligation for future purchases.  It's never been done before and I'm really excited about it.  If it's not appropriate for discussion, please let me know and I will delete, or admin can delete.

Here's the deal:

Learn the highly successful 90/10 Nutrition eating system that lets you eat REAL FOOD and still maintain or lose weight without feeling hungry. FOR FREE.

For the last 3 years, 90/10 Nutrition has run many successful challenge groups using a simple and easy to use system along with peer to peer support and accountability. However, this is the first time that they have opened these challenge groups up for FREE (no Shakeology or any other purchase required to join the group).

This is your chance to experience the system that has helped many people who were stuck on a plateau, starving themselves and not seeing results, hating dieting, and feeling frustrated. 

Here are some testimonials from many, including me, who have seen massive success with this system: http://youtu.be/Kq7MKUiwJRU  (yes I am actually in this video!)

NOTE: These challenges are run by Beachbody Coaches from Team Rhino. Coaches outside of Team Rhino are not allowed in this challenge. We regret that this is necessary but we have found that it indeed is necessary.

FREE shaker cup if you mention "Couponlikeaman" or "CLAM" in the "where did you learn about this event?" field.

Views: 58

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service