Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

Twitter #coupons

Lots of free marvel items at the dollar tree! Hand soap body wash bandaids and more! Check it out!  MQ 1.00 off any Marvel Item from RP 9/30

UPDATE:

I also found disney facial tissue 130 count at dollar tree..some others are reporting disney cups also. 

(This coupon is also good if you have a dollar general. They have several one dollar Marvel and Disney items as well I found stickers, coloring books, and 1pk. kids socks just today at DG)

Views: 1553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Job!

Mrzjay770 said:

I got these today at the Dollar Tree and it was a total of $2.50! 

Mrzjay770 said:

Thanks!

Today I went to the Dollar tree and scored Marvel body wash, hand soap, Shampoo & Conditioner, and bandaids all for free! I also noticed the dollar tree sells disney and Marvel facial tissue that would be free too. At my store I only had five of the marvel coupons but I was told that I could use as many as I wanted if the coupons came out of the paper. No limit. I did not think to ask about IP's..

Great find thanks.. their is a limit of 2 IP's per transaction!

hi kmp........awsome.but where is the Q @?

KMP (M) said:

Today I went to the Dollar tree and scored Marvel body wash, hand soap, Shampoo & Conditioner, and bandaids all for free! I also noticed the dollar tree sells disney and Marvel facial tissue that would be free too. At my store I only had five of the marvel coupons but I was told that I could use as many as I wanted if the coupons came out of the paper. No limit. I did not think to ask about IP's..

RP 9/30 :D

la funda said:

hi kmp........awsome.but where is the Q @?

KMP (M) said:

Today I went to the Dollar tree and scored Marvel body wash, hand soap, Shampoo & Conditioner, and bandaids all for free! I also noticed the dollar tree sells disney and Marvel facial tissue that would be free too. At my store I only had five of the marvel but I was told that I could use as many as I wanted if the coupons came out of the paper. No limit. I did not think to ask about IP's..

Well i went to try to use my disney/ marvel coupons at dollar tree and the manager said she got an e-mail saying they cant take the coupon :( so maybe ill try going to dollar general oh i did get 2 airwick candels thou free with the 1.00 off mq

FREE American Greetings Sponge Bob and Dora Wrapping paper used 2 1.00 off each coupons.com

Almost free* Ziploc used 2 $1.50/2 13ct or higher redplum.com ($1.00 total for 4 boxes ziploc)

FREE Mio used 2 $1.00 off each coupons.com

$1.34 total with TAX for everything!

I was going to get some eveready batteries using the Energizer coupon (the back of the eveready package reads energizer company) SS10/7 but the cashier working tonight is a real stickler and I didn't feel like going over the battery details with her. Anyway I will go back another day because I have a couple more wrapping paper coupons and ziploc coupons but this cashier claims that that there is a limit of 2 like coupons per Dollar tree policy. Is this true everywhere???? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service