Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

Latest Activity

Inna K replied to KMP (M)'s discussion Rite Aid 11/23-11/29
26 minutes ago
B replied to KMP (M)'s discussion Rite Aid 11/23-11/29
1 hour ago
Rob's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Profile IconFifa15coinsvip, Anessa Hathaway, Switzvanie Frutos and 2 more joined Couponlikeaman
4 hours ago

Featured Blogs

Big Moneymaker at Wags Starting Sunday

Vitamelts are $4.99 get 3000 points starting 11/30. Easy moneymaker with this printable.

$3.00 off ONE (1) Nature Made VitaMelts

NEW COUPONS!

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 77535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These boxes are .50-1.00 90% ( found on Clearance Whisperer of Facebook ) 

Theses are .20-1.00 ( Clearance Whisperer facebook ) I think the dots are yellow. 

Lovin this thread.

the baskets i know for sure have purple dots :) been watching them for weeks now, lol

@samantha Where are u located if u don't mind me asking? Every region marks their inventory down at different times. I'm in Houston and we are usually last on the list. Those baskets are currently only 50% off here.

Kayla these items I got from Clearance Whisperer but I went today and found items. I live in Southwest Virginia.

Thanks Samantha.

I'll start w/ some of the items I had posted here previously. These ARE still out there & many of you pbly missed them... THANKS KMP for starting a seperate thread so we can KEEP adding the items! THANKS SAM for starting the roll... I know I asked for it, but I'd love to see everyone contribute!!! There are only a few sites w/ DG penny items and they are difficult to follow. Let's make this list CLAM family worthy!

This photo shows the RUGS and LAPTOP / SATCHEL / SHOULDER bags. The rugs have a TAN DOT below the price. The BAGS will have a GREEN STAR. The new ones have a hot pink star - NOT a penny. PLEASE, watch the dots/stars, colors etc!!! Occasionally, even a different character or year on the tag will cause it NOT to be a penny, so take good notes!

Dollar General penny $.01 items

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service