KMP (M) replied to KMP (M)'s discussion Rite Aid 8/03-8/09
45 minutes ago

NEW COUPONS PRINT NOW!!

$1.00 off any ONE Suave Professionals product

$2.00 off any one St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion

$3.00 off $10.00 or more on any St. Ives products

$1.00 off any ONE Suave Kids Hair or Body Wash

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 68264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS SALE HAS ME EXHAUSTED I HIT ALL 4 STORES NEAR ME TODAY WAS THE 1ST TIME I HADTA CALL CORP WHILE IN THE STORE (615- 855-4000) CAUSE THEY REFUSED TO SALE ME THE BARBIE BATH SET ONCE HE REALIZED IT RANG UP FOR A PENNY....EVEN THOUGH HE ALREADY RANG UP 5 RUGS FOR A PENNY AND DIDNT NOTICE...I CASHED OUT CALLED CORP AND HANDED HIM THE PHONE ......AFTER HE HUNG UP HE SAID TO ME ...I WILL DO IT THIS TIME BUT NEVER AGAIN THOSE ITEMS WERE RECALLED BLAHH BLAHH BLAHHH ...I SAID OK HOW MUCH??  HE SAID 3 CENTTTTTTTTT I WANTED TO BUST OUT LAUGHIN BUT I DIDNT I GAVE HIM 3 PENNIES & I KINDLY SAID THANK U HAVE A NICE DAY

PENNY ITEMS AND A GREAT FIND ON THE RESOLVE FOUND IN THE LAST CHANCE AISLE FOR 68 CENT THESE HAD A 55 CENT COUPON ON THEM MAKIN 13CENT EACH 

ALL 90% OFF FINDS AT DG

That Resolve has a 1$ off coupon out there! :P  I cleared out 8 in two stores!

mamalovewigs said:

PENNY ITEMS AND A GREAT FIND ON THE RESOLVE FOUND IN THE LAST CHANCE AISLE FOR 68 CENT THESE HAD A 55 CENT COUPON ON THEM MAKIN 13CENT EACH 

http://registration.rb.com/powerofresolve.com/coupons/

1$/1 Resolve...the very one they have clearanced.

Did you know about the Swivel Store when you went in or did you have them price check? I haven't seen those yet, but I haven't been looking either.

mamalovewigs said:

Tara I saw it on  a pic on facebook i wasnt really sure it would be a penny cause the person didnt list any prices thank you Laine for the link...do they give u the overage??

thankkkkkkk uuu 

Lanie said:

http://registration.rb.com/powerofresolve.com/coupons/

1$/1 Resolve...the very one they have clearanced.

My penny finds.
Attachments:

Found a few of these items (ours stores are limited) 2 kinds of pillows, shower caddy, black glass plates. Tried to get the mugs with the purple dots but they rang up $3.50. Definitely YMMV but fun to search. Thanks for all the photos it really helps.

DG Round 4....Today's finds @ 2 stores, had to call corp first store, but got my rugs!!  2nd store almost didn't let me have my Wii Fit game, Forever Cuddlee & Dual Organizer, but she finally gave in, of course I had phone ready.

Made it out to a different DG today, mostly stuff we've all posted. I did finally find some HAPPY NAPPERS tho! These are small! I put a standard nail polish btl there for size. They are "sing-a-longs". Very loud and annoying! BUT, they are just a penny, LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service