Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

Latest Activity

Ann L left a comment for Oeut Spears
3 hours ago
dominique posted a status
"MyCokeRewards - up to 8 12packs at 30points Hurry if you haven't already done."
5 hours ago
"anyone have the ge light bulb pdf for $2.50 off?"
6 hours ago
"New Bic coupon on coupons.com - use at Walgreens"
6 hours ago

Featured Blogs

Excedrin Coupon - Use at all 3 Drugstores

Excedrin is part of rewards deals at CVS and Walgreens, AND it is a moneymaker at Rite Aid with this printable and the video value.…

$1.50 off any one (1) EXCEDRIN product 24 count

NEW COUPONS!

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 78690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found $1 rugs and pillows. Think rural areas found 4 Barbie bath sets. Cashier was not happy that I had them and she couldn't give them to her "grand babies" if she hadn't been so snooty about it I would have given them to her. Gave a cashier a forever lazy at a different store last week you would have thought I gave her $100

Still searching for the socks anyone interested in a rug for socks trade?

Sam, are these sock children's socks or adult socks (still looking for some, but can't find any!)

Samantha Stacy said:

Found a whole box of Bobby Brooke pink dot socks but was only allowed to get 1 pair for a penny but she let us have the others for .10 each.

Trying to find a forever lazy for a christmas present for my sons grandmother. Going to the last store maybe today, haven't had luck on any of the As seen on TV items :/

Can you post a picture of the Toy Story Rocket Table, my son LOVES toy story!

Dee Elliott said:

Hit different stores last night...got the Toy Story Rocket Table, Golf game. several Dual Organizers. 2 Slice O Matic, and some more purple dot hand towels=SCORE!!

The pillow pets and forever lazy were not pennied out at my store, neither was the Barbie bath sets. I did find a "Happy Napper" clearanced to $2. Not a penny, but it wasn't a complete waste of a trip.

Wow, I bought a Barbie Bath set over the weekend for a penny and a Happy Napper today for a penny.l  I saw a Forever Lazy on a last chance shelf over the weekend so I didn't buy it since those are rarely pennied out on that shelf.

You might want to try again that is exactly were I found my forever lazy

Chris Johnson said:

Wow, I bought a Barbie Bath set over the weekend for a penny and a Happy Napper today for a penny.l  I saw a Forever Lazy on a last chance shelf over the weekend so I didn't buy it since those are rarely pennied out on that shelf.

sooooooo saddd i found 10 of these today and they all rang up reg price :-(

These towels had the purple dot but were ringing up up $3.75. Cashier knew purple dots were 90% so he did a price override. Make sure you check the back of the label. IF you do not pick it up and look you will miss it. The fast dry were the name of these but only some fast dry had the purple dots.

30 minute search thru socks...& 35 cents later...hope these pics help it takes tooo long to search and check each tag

I also found a few other penny items but the price tags were torn off has this happened to anyone else??

I am wondering if there is a recent change to the "usual" penny and reduced price items. I found a full sized pillow pet that last week rang up for a penny, but tonight rang up at $15 (rather than the full price of $20 but much more than the penny last week). Is there a trend going on here?

chris that happened to me tooo but had a pic of the barcode for the pillow pet and it was different than the ones I bought last week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service