Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

>

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 99498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Samantha, do you mind posting a pic of the blankets please? Saw tan dots throw/blanket so not sure if they are the same you got. Thanks!

I will in the morning I still have them in the car. Not all of the tan dot blankets are ringing up a penny. We checked several tonight only 2-3 did. 

Ranita said:

Samantha, do you mind posting a pic of the blankets please? Saw tan dots throw/blanket so not sure if they are the same you got. Thanks!
Samantha, Could You Also Post A Side View Of The $40 Cars Toy. When I Look for them On The Top Shelf I Can Usually Only See Side Views. So A Side view Would Be Sweet!

Lanie... THANK YOU!

Samantha... DANG! Saw some blankies yesterday, but the "tan" was different, a lil darker. Thought they must be new. Looking forward to pics and description of which DID penny. I had this one on my list: BROWN DOT blankets Dolgen Corp, 00045 8080510 F13  is that them? 

PENNY SOCKS. Note: very specific, These are SINGLE pairs of BOBBIE BROOKS socks. The ones I've been getting are ankle socks, but I've read that they also come in knee=hi socks. They are WOMEN's. They are NOT the ones in the boxes and NOT the ones hanging on the wall w/ all the other socks... altho... you may find some accidentally mixed in. These are hanging on separate endcap displays. maybe 3pr wide n 5pr high. I have found them in food, H&B, almost anywhere! ONLY the ones w/ the RED DOT. They'll be mixed in w/ white dot. These have actually been pennied-out for months, but clerks seldom get all the lil things. HAPPY HUNTING!!!

Has anyone been to a store in California. I'm in Northern Ca and there is only one store here. Just wondering if we also have penny items. Thanks for all the info.

These towels had the purple dot but were ringing up up $3.75. Cashier knew purple dots were 90% so he did a price override. Make sure you check the back of the label. IF you do not pick it up and look you will miss it. The fast dry were the name of these but only some fast dry had the purple dots.

Body pillows(obviously Valentine clearance) was 90% off, so I paid $1 each. These were with the new seasonal pillows in my stores. I found them in 3 out of 5 stores for a total of 7 pillows. They are marked with a yellow $10 on the plastic wrap with no dot.

Kallie, all stores have penny items, but whether or not they are good at finding them and removing them from the floor you will have to find out. ;)

Kallie Pahwa said:

Has anyone been to a store in California. I'm in Northern Ca and there is only one store here. Just wondering if we also have penny items. Thanks for all the info.

We'll see...I'm going to try today. I've never been there so it's just a tad exciting!! I'll let you know what I find. :)

I dont see the frog and purple blanket in this photo
Samantha Stacy said:

These are the frog and purple blanket I found last night. I thought the frog was a hooded towel but it wasn't

comb through it. Dont just gleam.

Kallie Pahwa said:

We'll see...I'm going to try today. I've never been there so it's just a tad exciting!! I'll let you know what I find. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service