Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

>

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 99498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No it was the throw that you got I tried the exact same one last night and it rang up reg 8.00 tried  few more and only found the purple one for a penny. 

Ranita said:

Are you referring to the pillows Samantha? I tried a red dot pillow that has hearts printed but were reg price. The $1 pillow has no dot.

Samantha Stacy said:

That's some of the ones I tried last night there was a bright pink ,tie dyed and a few more but the rang up reg price.

Ranita said:

Pillow $1 and the throw a penny!!! Thanks to those who poster their findings!!!

Just like one of the pillows I got. IT looked like it belonged with the new ones but it had no dot. Mine was pink.

Ranita said:

Forgot to post the $1 pillow.

FOUND IT!! Still can't believe it Found $.01 Disney pillows in a store off the beaten path. Also found Forever Lazy  thank you!

Jealous...Lol The Only Two I Ever Found They Wouldn't Let Me Get Them!

Me and my coupon bud went.  We were looking for the A, B, C, D tags I saw on a youtube video.  Didn't see any of those, but we did find 1 pillow pet each.  I got Winnie the pooh and she got Buz Lightyear.  The cars ones were still $12 so we passed on those.

The cashier said "I shouldn't sell these to you".  I said "you have to".  He said "no I don't have to, but I will!!"  There were people getting in line behind us and I think he wanted us out of the store.

We hit 4 stores.  We did see some Winnie's at another store, but the tags had been removed.

We are in East Texas

How did you know the rugs would ring a penny since there want a dot on the price?

mamalovewigs said:

ALL 90% OFF FINDS AT DG

The black and white rugs had no dot. They were 90% at  my stores. I paid $1 each. The brown rug under the polk a dot cup was also 90%, but it had a purple dot. I haven't found any penny rugs, but those who have said they found some for a penny had tan dots.

angel predico said:

How did you know the rugs would ring a penny since there want a dot on the price?

mamalovewigs said:

ALL 90% OFF FINDS AT DG

Do you have the UPC for the B&W rugs? Thanks!

Tara said:

The black and white rugs had no dot. They were 90% at  my stores. I paid $1 each. The brown rug under the polk a dot cup was also 90%, but it had a purple dot. I haven't found any penny rugs, but those who have said they found some for a penny had tan dots.

angel predico said:

mamalovewigs said:

ALL 90% OFF FINDS AT DG

I ThreW away The Tags BuT There May Be A Tag sticked On Underneath The RUg. If So Ill Snap Picture And Post it.
Penny socks
Attachments:
This is the tag the dots on the penny socks
Attachments:
I Found 11 Penny Socks Today!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service