Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

>

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 99498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So I went to the other DG store and found bunch of cups with purple dot and some towel and the rang up regular price,all of the store I went to they all mark down to 90% and the cashier told me no they are not 90% and I told here every store got their 90% on the purple dot and she told me their store is different,so what to I do? Do I have to go back and try again or what?

misshermon... many of the purple dot travel mugs and Diva Coasters both ring up $3.50, full price. My stores were nice enough to adjust the prices when I pointed it out. If your store doesn't, point out that the 90% signs say ALL purple and ask for management. If that doesn't work, call corp. Usually, just the threat of your call will prompt the mgr to "let you have it THIS time" lol

Here are the 3 I found, and one had a tag on it. Theyt all looked the same but I am sure the codes are different. But, here are the pictures.
Ranita said:

Do you have the UPC for the B&W rugs? Thanks!

Does anyone have a photo of the Wiggle/Wuggle Pets that are pennied out? I saw two different kinds on the shelf and I'm not sure which one (or both) to get. Thanks.

Chris... I haven't seen them being pennied-out anywhere. Or read anything other than ppl asking about them. I've only seen them clearanced for $5. Please let us know!

Hit different stores last night...got the Toy Story Rocket Table, Golf game. several Dual Organizers. 2 Slice O Matic, and some more purple dot hand towels=SCORE!!

That is awesome Dee!!! Saw few pillow pets but not sure if they were pennied out. I wanted to get 2 of the Table set but since we are traveling there's not enough room in my car. Got 5 jumbo coin machines too! Score!!!

Dee Elliott said:

Hit different stores last night...got the Toy Story Rocket Table, Golf game. several Dual Organizers. 2 Slice O Matic, and some more purple dot hand towels=SCORE!!

Alright Guys, Do You Have Pictures Of The Jumbo Coin Machine, Golf Game, Dual Organizers, And SliceOmatIC?
Thanks Tara!!!

Tara said:

Here are the 3 I found, and one had a tag on it. Theyt all looked the same but I am sure the codes are different. But, here are the pictures.
Ranita said:

Do you have the UPC for the B&W rugs? Thanks!

Dee... your not allowed to DG anymore!!! lol  Great haul!

Found a whole box of Bobby Brooke pink dot socks but was only allowed to get 1 pair for a penny but she let us have the others for .10 each.
Attachments:
I found tow mater a couple of days ago but it scanned for $13.xx!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service