Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

>

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 99498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome.  Thanks, Sam...you have been such a great help!

Sam said:

yea Chris that's the one it's in my post on pg 6 

Chris Johnson said:

Sam, I've looked back at previous posts and can't find one talking about a cars game.  Is it the Cars brand that you hook up to a TV and has a steering wheel in the middle?

Sam said:

The golf game posted above is a yellow star. The car game was a yellow dot.

joanna reyes said:

I would like to know What dot are the toys? Please..
Are all electronic games pennied? I haven't found even one electronic game.

The ones I am aware of are:  Wii Sharp Shooter II (Regular Price $8); XBox High School Musical 3 Dance; Wii Boxing Gloves (Regular $12) blue dot; Big Buck Hunter Pro Game; Wii Total Workout Kit (Regular Price $20); and Golden Tee Golf Video Game-yellow star.

Tara said:

Are all electronic games pennied? I haven't found even one electronic game.

Tutu purse w/ accessories  1¢

It would be nice if the newest post showed 1st as this site loads so slow ------ Just throwing it out there.

Was able to find 4 today! TFS!!!

Tara said:

Here are the 3 I found, and one had a tag on it. Theyt all looked the same but I am sure the codes are different. But, here are the pictures.
Ranita said:

Do you have the UPC for the B&W rugs? Thanks!

Thank you ! =)

Hello Everyone, I am a Newbie and trying to learn everything. Dollar General is Confusing :( So can you tell me if i have any of this correct:

Purple Dot = 90% off or 60% off.

House wares: Purple Dots 60% off

Men’s/Boys Clothes Light Grey Dots $0.01 

Rugs: Light Tan $0.01

Women/Girls Clothes: Pink $0.01 or is it Light Pink $.01

Thank you for your help :)

P.S. I hope it is ok that i posted this question here.

Red Dove so far the only purple dots that I have found are 90%. The light gray dots only ones I have found are little boys t-shirts are a penny. Dark pink dot little girls pj's. and socks are a penny. There is some amazing value items that have letter A B C D under the price that are a penny. If you are looking for clearance and penny items follow this forum. We all try to post pics of what we find that way it will help everyone have a visual of what to look for.

Do the tablecloths have a purple dot as well?

Dee Elliott said:

Purple Dot

I think they are I haven't bought any of the table cloths yet but did get a pot holder that matches and my sister got two kitchen rugs and kitchen towels with the same pattern that are purple dot. 

nicole said:

Do the tablecloths have a purple dot as well?

Dee Elliott said:

Purple Dot

Some of them are purple. Most had green, which is not 90 % off. They all look the same though, so look for purple!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service