Welcome, To Couponlikeaman

Latest Activity

Sherricka Hudson posted a status
"I purchased a Curtis DVD player for only 9 dollars out of pocket, got back 10000 SYW points. Money Maker!"
3 hours ago
JoAnn Barry posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Rob's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Rob posted a blog post
4 hours ago

Featured Blogs

New Crest Product From P&G

Here's a brand new product from P&G and a $2/1 coupon to match it. This matters because EVERY SINGLE TIME P&G launches a new product, they put out crazy sales at the same time. I'm willing to bet this coupon will match rewards deals at all 3 drugstores and Target this month. Grab 'em up.…

$2.00 off ONE Crest Sensi-Stop™ 6, 10, or 12 ct

Cowabunga! Hurry to Target to grab this HOT deal....

If you have a TMNT lover in your home hurry to Target as they have the TMNT Secret Sewer Lair Playset on price cut from $99.99 to ONLY $14.99!!!! I just got mines. 

thanks Cuckoo4coupons!…

Rite Aid Video Value Preview For September

Below are the September Video Values that will be available from 8/31 – 9/27. (Thanks to Theaccidentalsaver!)

Fashion Rocks – Save $6
Save $2 on any 2 Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo or Conditioner, 13 oz., and Maybelline NY Face Studio Products
Save $1 on any Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Haircare (Styling Shampoo & Conditioner) or Maybelline NY Pumped Up Mascara
Save $2 on any 2 Garnier Fructis Curl Styling and Maybelline NY…

NEW COUPONS!

$4.00 off any Non-Drowsy Claritin 30ct or larger
$1.00 off ONE (1) package of Campbell's Go™ Soup
$0.75 off any TWO (2) Prego Italian Sauces
$2.00 off one (1) MARVEL SUPER HERO ADVENTURES toy
$2.00 off any two (2) SPIDEY SHOT WEB FLUID Cans
$5.00 off any one MARVEL 2-PACK BATTLE MASTERS toy
$5.00 off SPIDER-MAN MEGA BLAST WEB Shooter
$1.00 off El Monterey Breakfast Burritos
$1.50 off 2 COVERGIRL Gloss Balms or XL Nail Gels
$1.50 off one box of Well Beginnings Diapers
$10.00 off your LA Roche-Posay purchase
$1.00 off 4 Minute Maid Fruit Drink or Lemonade
$1.00 off TWO Del Monte Fruit Burst Squeezers

Twitter #coupons

Ongoing List of Dollar General Penny Items & Clearance Thread..

This is an ongoing thread for penny items & clearance..please post all items you find here...

Views: 72078

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found out tonight that you can go in the negative with your subtotal at DG. My sub total tonight was -.16!

Dee, do you know what color the dots are on the rugs on the left and in the middle?

Dee Elliott said:

Round 2 & 3...hit several stores today...still have several more to make! Found several penny rugs, more purple dot & this pic does not show the haul I did for mom.  Total between the 2 of us=76 rugs, 14 bath rugs, 58 kitchen towels, plus lots & lots more of the other various items. 

Tara the ones on left are tan dot outdoor, the middle is pirple
I found the ones in the middle tonight, Dee. They are nice! Oh and more of the black and white. Plus a bunch more 90 percent and penny items. The trunk was full! We paid about $5 oop thanks to many q's but mainly 5/25, 2/1 Palmers, 2/2 dial, and 1/1 angel soft!!!
I have a question, does anyone know if the toys with yellow dots are all a penny? I think they are last seasons items. I did get the Barbie bath set and some of the rugs but there are a lot of yellow dots in the store.

Hit several stores today...collective haul.  Found another Toy Story Rocket table, some penny socks that were not Bobbie Brooks, these are tagged with the Amazing Values with the letter underneath. Also found a mini screwdriver set in the AV section and it actually rang a penny even though it didn't have the letter under it. Got 15 rugs... one is  a different rug with tiny dots.  NOTE:  All the penny rugs are True Living brand, some of the Comfort Bay have tan dots but ARE NOT a penny, I tested them today. Found the little tutu purses

Dee, you amaze me.
Sara, they are not.

woooooooooooooweeeee when i grow up i wanna be just like u dee lol 

Dee Elliott said:

Hit several stores today...collective haul.  Found another Toy Story Rocket table, some penny socks that were not Bobbie Brooks, these are tagged with the Amazing Values with the letter underneath. Also found a mini screwdriver set in the AV section and it actually rang a penny even though it didn't have the letter under it. Got 15 rugs... one is  a different rug with tiny dots.  NOTE:  All the penny rugs are True Living brand, some of the Comfort Bay have tan dots but ARE NOT a penny, I tested them today. Found the little tutu purses

I found fleece throws today with tan dots.. and they rang up regular price. ??
So, what am I missing? Is there a post in these 17 pages that explains this?

Thanks!

I believe it has to have an (F12) near the bar code to be a penny. I have found several with an (S13). They are regular price.

i was in yesterday and notice they just put out new tan dot stuff so its hit and miss now. they were ringing up half off tho

Jenny Webster said:

I found fleece throws today with tan dots.. and they rang up regular price. ??
So, what am I missing? Is there a post in these 17 pages that explains this?

Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service