Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

Twitter #coupons

No up rewards. You already knew that. Posting this early so you have options on what you want to use your ups on.

Combos 2/$2 $1/2 MQ: coupons.com, 50¢ each! (Thanks Jessica!)

Facebook gift card $50, $10 off w/In-Ad coupon (20% off)

Softsoap Body Wash $2.99

Use the $1 In-Ad Q & the $1.50 MQ (3/22 SS)

Final Price: 49¢

Dawn (select ones, read the coupon) 3/$3

Use 3 50¢ MQs: 3/1 P&G (Exp 3/31)

Final Price: 50¢ each

Fiji Water 500 ml 88¢

Use the 50¢ MQ: 2/22 SS

Final Price: 38¢

Buy 3 FSTG chips 2/$4 = $6

Use 3 $1/1 MQs: http://admin.everydaysaver.com/app/track_print/713

& 1 $1/3 April VV

Final Price: 66¢ each!!

Foster Grants Glasses BOGO FREE

Views: 2265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The body wash isn't a bad deal even without ups. Can't wait until RA releases the full details about the Plenti program. Thanks for the deals.

You're welcome. Plenti is sounding good so far but if you can't get points when you use points it would be pretty bad.

Jani Watson said:

The body wash isn't a bad deal even without ups. Can't wait until RA releases the full details about the Plenti program. Thanks for the deals.

That's my biggest concern. If we are able to, all they have basically done is made the Ups card specific. I can deal with that. I don't do much business at the other partners mostly due to geographic location. All we can do is wait, right? :)

couponsareawesome said:

You're welcome. Plenti is sounding good so far but if you can't get points when you use points it would be pretty bad.

Jani Watson said:

Here is a breakdown of Riteaids New rewards earning program. Yes you can roll points.
Attachments:

If you haven't used your Haribo VVQ, they are 2/$3, use the $1.50/3 vv, pay $1.50 for both or 75¢ ea.!

Also keep an eye on the Loreal 40% off combined with TP and FBQ!

Combos aren't too bad. 2/$2 use $1/2 ipq

I must have missed something. Granted I have old eyes and had to use a magnifying glass, but I didn't see anything in there that said the points would roll. I have seen an FAQ that said "Plenti points can be earned regardless of the form of payment". I'm a lot more hopeful that this is going to work out then I was two weeks ago. I'm just in a wait and see mode now. I'll be keeping up with the various blogs I use to hopefully spot a few glitches in the first few weeks. :)
Danielle Harrington said:

Here is a breakdown of Riteaids New rewards earning program. Yes you can roll points.
Can anyone post the link to the mars facebook coupon? Facebook is blocked at my job :-(
Awesome!! Thanks!!

would anyone still have a fabuary code I need just one more for the movie tickets.

clair smidt said:

would anyone still have a fabuary code I need just one more for the movie tickets.

I have an extra..FN4PN3JX44   card last 4 digit #1644

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service