Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

Twitter #coupons

Please post all deals from this week here! :)

Views: 3141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the first time I have received targets tide coupons. I was excited to get them. Have they always excluded the 30 count or is this new??

Yes, they been doing this at our Target for several months. It just depends on the cashier. Some let it go others don't. I just keep hoping I get a newbie that doesn't get versed on Q's. LOL

Frugal Mom said:

Hi there, a friend works at the local Target, she told us of some coupon changes. If you use a b1g1f coupon they have adjust the price down no more auto duct. Also, if your coupon makes the cashier select accept or not accept; they will no longer take them no exceptions. Has anyone else heard of this at their stores?

I tried the yes to cucumbers deal they did not give me gc but they did the transaction over making everything free plus some little fillers drom the dollar center. they basically put in  as a coupon in the mount of the gc

GoGo Squeez Pouch $0.89, regular price Use $0.79/1 – GoGo Squeez Product – https://www.facebook.com/GoGo.squeeZ/app_204321749589854

Final Price: $0.10

New Target mobile Q are out. Text SAVVY to 827438

Has anyone had any issues with $7 Oral B scanning weird at Target? I used 4 Monday, first 3 scanned fine last one went in at 84 cents, total of item was 23.96, total q credit 21.84 WTH??  Had to do return & refund.  Used them Saturday with no problems, got overage, now this...smh

i went to target 2 days ago and i have used a target coupon for 1 dollar but it scanned for 0.05 cents,i told the cashier about  it and she re-scanned my coupon then went through took off the full value..

There's an ibotta for .75 for applesauce too.

SB said:

GoGo Squeez Pouch $0.89, regular price Use $0.79/1 – GoGo Squeez Product – https://www.facebook.com/GoGo.squeeZ/app_204321749589854

Final Price: $0.10

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash, 6.78 oz $3.84, regular price
Buy 1 Clearasil Ultra Daily Face Wash or Scrub, Any Size, Earn up to $2.00 with Ibotta
Use $1.00/1 – Clearasil Ultra Product, limit of 2 like coupons in same ...
Pay $2.84, Submit for $2.00 Ibotta Credit
Final Price: $0.84 

$1/1 post Greek cereal at Walmart manq peelies ... Stack with $1/1 tq from 6/16 rp ... Pay $3.96 oop and get $5 tgc back!

$1.04 mm for 4 boxes of cereal! :)

FREE Peaches or Nectarines at Target

Peaches

Check out this awesome Target deal:

Buy 2 Peaches or Nectarines 2/$1
Use the $1 off Fresh Fruit Target Mobile Coupon (text SAVVY to 827438)
= FREE!

Target FREE Vidal Sassoon pro hair products 3.99 use the $2 off Target mobile coupon (text SAVVY to 827438) and the $2 off try me now peelie (exp 6/30) from before - the bottles have new $2 off peelies on them also- note the mobile Q only takes 1 off so do them in singles

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service