NEW COUPONS PRINT NOW!!

$2.00 off any (1) LISTERINE WHITENING Rinse

$1.50 off any (1) VISINE product

$2.00 off any Yes To item $5 or over

$10.00 off Nicorette Gum or Nicorette Lozenge

Twitter #coupons

Target Deals week of 3/3 (please place all deal finds here)

I think Target has earned its own weekly thread.

eggotarget

If you have the Kellogg's reward you can get a moneymaker out of this. You can signup and get codes Right Here

Eggo waffles look like a great deal no matter what coupons you have

Views: 4698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hubby is heading to Target in the morning to try and get some BOUNCE....any other great deals he should look out for aside from the Oral B toothbrushes and the Kellogs items?

Still willing to trade Physician's Formula Skin Care BOGO q's for some of the TARGET $3/3 Tide Laundry coupons. Any takers?   Also in need of the 75 cent Irish Spring bodywash coupons if anyone has some to spare and wants to trade

I would like a coupon on gold bong also

2/03/13 RP

Maria Pereda said:

Do you know in which insert is the mq for Gold Bong? 

Great deal on Bengay Ultra Strength. On price cut $4.69 get a $5 target giftcard wyb 3. We have those $4/1 MQ making this an awesome deal and MM.

Gold Bond .97 Trial
2/3/13 Red Plum...............
(Dint find any but it would be good filler for more free stuff)

Renutzi use bogo tq (coupons.com) and mq
B2G1 Renuzit Adjustables Air Fresheners (up to $4.17) 3/3 RP x3/17
(forgot my qpons at home but it would be a good one)

Bengay at target is $4.29 use the $4 Q buy 4 get a $5 GC

Bic pens .99
use -1mq fb

Poise 2.99
use mq-3/1
use tq-1/1 =1.01 +in overage

Summers Eve Sheer Floral Cleansing Cloths 16 ct $1.62 (Regular Price)
-.75/1 Summer’s Eve External Product 1/27 SS x5/31
= as low as .87 cents each after coupon

Good use of the BOGO coupons on the Venus, Swiffer and Pledge deals plus you can used the $10 off $40 coupon in the Target paper. My total at Target was $109 but paid $2.05 after coupons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9x34kRPoc&feature=youtu.be

The deals I did are below:

Purchased 8 Venus razors @ 6.49 each
8 Pledge Mult surface @ 3.50 ea
4 Swiffer Dust & Shine @ 3.41 each
1 Tic Tac @ 1.04
Trident Gum @ .99

Used 4 BOGO Venus qpon in P&G (3/3)
Used 4--$2 off Venus product in P&G (3/3)
Used 4 BOGO Pledge product SS (2/10)
Used 2 BOGO Swiffer product P&G (3/3)
Used Target coupon $10 off $40 purchase on specified items (in Target sales paper) which included the Pledge and Swiffer products.

Loreal mm @ target.  Use the $2 loreal advanced shampoo or conditioner Q (not the one that says treatment that one will beep). Look for the travel size black bottles of shampoo in the shampoo isle NOT travel section. They are .99 cents so you get $1 overage for each one. The Q has no size restrictions & also no limits on how many you can use.

You can also use this Q @ wm but they will be found in the travel section there.

if i use the $2 off any loreal advanced shampoo or conditioner qp @wm will it be a money maker?

I can't find this $2 off Loreal coupon. The one I had expired on 3/2. Where can I find it??

My 4/1 Bengay coupons say for 4oz. The Bengay that is for $4.89 and associated with the gift card is 2 oz. Are there different coupons?? Thanks

'My First' Crayola on clearance $2.48 ... use $2/2 TQ & $1/1 ManQ from Cheerios box awhile back.  Paid $1.20 for both!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service