Welcome to Couponlikeaman.com

Twitter #coupons

This will be a running list of confirmed Walmart moneymakers.

*****IMPORTANT******

If you are a Walmart shopper getting overage, make sure that you check out this post. It will make you life a LOT easier. Walmart overage without the manager

Simple Green All Purpose Cleanser $1.97ea
Use $3/1Hopster.com HERE (needs boost)
OOP= -$1.03 MM

Birds Eye Recipe (Chopped Greens & Onions) $1.00ea
Use $1/1 (SS 04/13)
Or Use $0.75/1 on Smartsource.com HERE!
OOP= $0.25- FREE!

Bayer Contour Next meter (starting 1/12) @ $8.00  $10/1 Bayer pdf

Views: 32463

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$2.90 total after using Almay $5.00 off on two coupons :)
Attachments:

mind sharing the "trick"? 

Laurel (M) said:

The Bayer meter qs scan just fine at Walmart. I will say, however, there is a trick to printing them so that they scan (I use a technique specific to my own printer/setup). I use them at self checkout for overage on groceries--I never ask for cashback at Walmart. Way too much drama.

MaryMoua said:

I heard that the Bayer coupon was fake....A lot of people had problems with it scanning.
It's not much..but the iams cat food coupon is back! Free cat food and a little overage.

Just tell the cashier to cover one bar code with their fingers or a piece of paper. It won't scan otherwise because the 2 bar codes are side by side and really are to close together. I think it's the one on the left with the numbers on the bottom of the barcode they have to cover. But it really does work!

Lisa Tucker said:

mind sharing the "trick"? 

Laurel (M) said:

The Bayer meter qs scan just fine at Walmart. I will say, however, there is a trick to printing them so that they scan (I use a technique specific to my own printer/setup). I use them at self checkout for overage on groceries--I never ask for cashback at Walmart. Way too much drama.

MaryMoua said:

I heard that the Bayer coupon was fake....A lot of people had problems with it scanning.

Which aisle do you find it in? I've checked several walmarts/aisles and can't locate them.

jess said:

I buy the Almay makeup removers that are in the small canister for 1.14 each. For every two it is a 2.72 MM.

What almay product did u buy.?

Janell said:
$2.90 total after using Almay $5.00 off on two coupons :)
I bought Almay eye makeup removers, the small ones for $1.14 each.

but where do u find them at in walmart? I checked the main aisle and travel size area but no luck

Laytoya ~ they are in the Almay aisle, right next to the larger containers of makeup remover pads.  It is just a smaller version.

Thank you

SK said:

Laytoya ~ they are in the Almay aisle, right next to the larger containers of makeup remover pads.  It is just a smaller version.

New IP Rebate get a meal for $4.50 meat meal lol

Updated :) New MM guys 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rob.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service